Welcome to the 6th Annual Ultimate Decades Blogathon 2021 hosted by myself and Drew’s Movie Reviews.
This year, we’re changing things up a little. Instead of picking an entire decade, we’ve adopted the Decades Blogathon from Thomas J and Three Rows Back. How this blogathon works is that we pick a number and of course, we’re going to just do it the easy way and work our way up starting from 1 and choose a year ending in “-1”. So movies from 1921, 1931, 1941, 1951, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 and 2011. We’re allowing doubles for any year to keep it easy for everyone and see all of your choices from movies that stood out to you in those years (although if someone chooses 1921, 1931 and 1941 would be rather impressive since I don’t know much about them so it would be pretty cool to read about).
To help you all see what movies are from what year, here are some links to help you make a choice:
The details of this blogathon:
- Any movie released in a year ending in “1” is a valid choice.
- You can choose to do more than one review (just give us a heads up in advance)
- We are posting the reviews on our blogs so it has to be submitted to us (let us know if you want to post on your blog also and we will let you know the release date so that you can pair it).
- Submission Deadline: Entries should be sent to us by February 15th (if you need more time, let us know in advance and it will be absolutely okay)
- Blogathon kicks off on February 22nd
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Drew at email@example.com to notify us of your participation and your selection(s).
- You can tag us and help us promote using #UltimateDecadesBlogathon
Welcome all to join! We’re look forward to your choices and submissions. Feel free to use the banner above to show off your participation. If you know anyone that would be interested in joining the blogathon, please help us spread the word. Since we’re posting it, with or without a blog can join in. The more the merrier!