DJ Matticus at The Matticus Kingdom nudged me gently and now I’m IT! I haven’t been in this tagging scene in a while so its slightly refreshing 😉 He doesn’t believe me BUT still, I thank him for thinking of me and my little Tranquil Dreams to join into this fun!
As with everything, awards or games equally, there are rules and here they are! (RULE 1 DONE!)
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
PICTURE OF ME (yet again)
1. This is the part I dread in these things!
2. I always think about recycling facts since I don’t know what to write ever…I’m really not that interesting!
3. I’m yet again on the search for some nice summer dresses
4. I really want the weather to stop going from a few days of heat then 2 weeks of 20 degrees Celsius drop…
5. I’m planning to round up some friends to do tree adventure and water park this summer!
6. Summer vacation planning is under way for MAINE as of this week!
7. I’m debating to not attend my high school reunion for Grand Prix weekend with the boyfriend…since this week is part of his vacation. Tough choices!
8. I’m super indecisive…except when I’m at work
9. I just decided to work my hardest to try to get my NaNoWriMo first draft from last November edited and redeem those free manuscript copies 🙂
10. I’m going to be getting a new gadget. It pains me when I think of how much money was put into it but I believe that it will be worth it!! 😉
11. I’m falling behind with movie reviews and I want to do more daily prompts this week…gotta work on how to put it all in!
1. If the world were being overrun by zombies, what would be your weapon of choice, and why?
I’m not one to know names of weapons but I’d like something resembling Resident Evil Alice’s weapons like the pic below…Double guns work for me 🙂
2. Would you have rather been Butch Cassidy or the Sundance Kid, and why?
I have never seen the movie this question is referencing to but I’m not exactly sure I’d like to ever be someone called Butch…
3. Which superhero movie is your least favorite, and why?
I don’t watch a whole lot of superhero movies but off the top of my head, Green Lantern was definitely NOT impressive…*shutters* It was just bad in everything: CGI, storyline, acting.
4. What movie can bring you to tears without fail?
Moulin Rouge does it …then most recently, Les Miserables made me bawl at the theatres.
5. Have you ever said, “Oh captain, my captain” to someone?
What?!? I’m going to say no…
6. If you answered “yes” to #5, why did you do it? If you answered “no” to #5, do you at least know the reference?
I haven’t seen the movie but I believe its from Dead Poets Society or something like that…I’ve seen parts of it a while back.
Thank goodness, I got to skip the Robin Williams question…I can’t say just one! Its impossible. As for Mel Brooks, my fave has to be Spaceballs!
8. If you gave your favorite Mel Brooks movie in answer to #7, what is your favorite Robin Williams movie? If you gave your favorite Robin Williams movie in answer to #7, what is your favorite Mel Brooks movie?
9. Did you see what I just did there?
10. If you were stranded on a desert island, with a movie player and a big screen TV, and you could only have one movie from each of the following genres, which ones would you want with you? Drama? Western? Comedy? Action? Thriller?
Desert Island questions again…*runs to check my previous post*
Drama: 12 Angry Men, Western: Don’t watch them, Pass, Comedy: Knight of Gamblers, Action: Fast Five, Thriller: Disturbia
11. Have many of these questions had nothing to do with movies?
1. Whats your favorite childhood show?
2. Pokemon or Digimon?
3. Disney or Studio Ghibli?
4. Vin Diesel or The Rock/Dwayne Johnson (whichever you prefer to call him?)
5. Yes or no to True Blood?
6. Vampires or Werewolves?
7. Whats the most awesome Disney Princess?
8. Whats your favorite dessert?
9. Do you have the habit of checking out the source material before or after a movie adaptation? Or maybe even never check it out? Why?
10. Do you like to watch trailers or avoid them?
11. Are you happy that these questions are over?
RULE 5 (OVERLAPPING 4)
Just saying in advance..no pressure to who I tag. I’m interested in knowing your answers. However, if you don’t want to make an individual post, I’d love it if you could answer them in the comments or even email it to me 😉 Its up to you! I’d love to hear from you though!
If anyone else reading this wants to share their answers, please do 🙂 I’d love to hear them also! Consider yourself tagged, my blogging friends!
Have an awesome Wednesday! 🙂