Having a partially baking blog, its always nice to get this Super Sweet Blogging Awards! Huge THANK YOU to DJ Matticus from The Matticus Kingdom for giving me this a few weeks ago. Sorry for the late reply…I’ve been kind of in a funk…I’m out now! For the most part at least! Its taken two weeks to sort out the mess in my brain. Happy stuff though! I have never been more proud to accept this award because last week, I did make some awesome Hamburger Cupcakes! Thats about the most creative I have EVER been, granted I was following instructions 😉
The star here is DJ Matticus! If you haven’t visited his blog, well, you’d better head on over. I have the link right up there on top with his name. He has an ongoing story that he posts up chapters every week. He writes witty and fun posts and he’s just totally awesome in general!
These are the rules for accepting the award:
1-Answer the 10 random questions or those of your own choosing.
2-Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog sites.
3-Notify the bloggers of their awards.
4-Ask the award winners to answer the 10 questions when they accept their Award.
10 Random Questions
1. Do you think it’s weird that the Breakfast Club ate lunch rather than breakfast?
Now, we have a Breakfast Club too and I go there for brunch..maybe thats what they were having 🙂
2. If you had Breakfast at Tiffany’s would you order the eggs or the diamonds?
I’m not really into diamonds but how about some other gems?
3. Have you watched the movie Layercake? Thoughts on that experience?
There is a movie called Layercake? I’m not sure I ever want to have that experience….
4. If you boarded the Pineapple Express, which stop would you get off at?
Wherever James Franco and Seth Rogen get off, I guess. What is Pineapple Express? haha!
5. Do you prefer American Pie over pies from other countries? What is your favorite?
Any pie but American Pie…Life of Pi sounds remarkably better from the looks of it. I can deal with tigers..we’re buddies! Or how about Minny’s pie in The Help? My fave to watch being consumed but I wouldn’t personally.
6. If the forecast for the day was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, would you stay inside?
Hell no! I’d be out there with a huge bowl (maybe bucket) and my fork and knife…okay, okay, my chopsticks 😉
7. Do you slather Space Jam on your toast in the mornings? Or do you prefer something else?
No Space Jam..not much into eating basketballs. Some simple peanut butter would do! 🙂
8. Have you ever had to Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
I hope not! Although, with the right arrangement, that could be fun, to a certain extent…
9. Do you drink a glass of warm Milk before bed?
Sorry, lactose-intolerant! Skip!
10. Have you ever had a Chicken Run away from you before?