Happy Friday everyone!
I’m sure hoping all of you are having a fantastic and awesome day! The fact that I managed to get posts up almost every day of this week is a miracle in itself but today, I’m out! This is the 5 minutes on my break I have to just get something quick together.
I had a beautiful book review in the works but just not time to wrap it up and I’m not in the habit of posting subpar material (since I’m already not that skilled).
With limited time to get this together, let’s see…*thinking*…what to share?
How about some fun facts for Game Warp and my gaming habits! Since I only post up the podcasts here, maybe this stuff will peak some interest and I can get some new subscribers over there as well. That would make my weekend.
- I started up a new series doing monthly roundups of mobile games that I’ve checked out! This is the latest one!
- Life is Strange is what started up the podcast even if we didn’t look at it as our first game to debut the show. With that said, last year’s prequel Life is Strange: Before the Storm is our April featured game and here’s the first episode of the game. Its heavy on story and choice-based. If you want to watch a movie-like game, this is a nice choice for the most part, plus you can laugh at how I make bad choices and decisions. There are five parts to the video making it into digestible morsels of viewings because its like 3 hours (to my surprise) for one episode.
- All our gameplay/Let’s Play/playthrough (whatever you want to call it) videos are no commentary so you can experience the game for yourselves and act as walkthroughs as well.
- My husband is also part of the Game Warp team. While he started out just helping out with the first person shooter games, he started running a racing simulator games series for both Gran Turismo Sport and Assetto Corsa this year. Project Cars 2 is in the works and should make an appearance later this year. Here’s the latest video!
- I have an addiction with rhythm games and story driven experiences and am absolutely horrible at first person shooters because I can’t multitask in gaming to save my life but am a fantastic multitasker with everything else. Not sure why….
That’s it! Some shameless promotion here, I know!
Its a fun little Friday posts and reminds me that I’ve worked hard on something this week other than my job.
Building a Youtube channel is super hard and we’re at that beginning phase where its just pushing through, but its still a lot of fun!
Are you a gamer? What type of games do you play?