Man, these tags are coming up again. I haven’t been part of constant tags/challenges since the first 2 years when I started blogging and getting more involved. It is a refreshing change.
This time, I was tagged by Senseless Scrutiny to this Allergic to E Challenge! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should. She’s a massive bookworm and talks about a ton of books from quotes to reviews. I get some pretty good ideas for upcoming books to look at from there 🙂
Now, for this challenge (copied from Senseless Scrutiny):
This challenge was created by Asil at Redefining Random!
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in Asil’s Hall of Noobs
- If you win, wallow in Asil’s Hall of We
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make it easy for Asil to keep track of your progress, link it back to his original post.
Here’s my paragraph: something more typical on my other blog dedicated to writing. It starts NOW!
Addiction. That is what this is. My diagnosis for all of my thoughts running through my mind. So fast that I couldn’t follow. What was this addiction? Him. I think of all of his motions and his touch. It all was playing on and on. Imagining a day that wouldn’t
come approach. Hoping it was not concluding prior to its climax. Was I looking too profoundly for nothing? Was that bond an illusion of my imagination? Our distant locations was always our doom. But I couldn’t shift my thoughts. An imaginary him constantly haunting my body and mind. Choosing and hoping that a day will pop up, bringing him back and our story can carry on.
I looked over this a ton of times and there doesn’t seem to be an “e”. Its a whole bunch of nothing because it was so hard to form sentences and dig out all my synonyms. I’m glad that’s over. The letter “E”, please never leave me again. I can’t ever be allergic to you…
With that said, I sure hope I passed 😉
Now for the nominations:
I’m going to rest my brain now. All of you lovely people, give it a shot. I would love to see what you come up with 🙂
And remember, 24 hours my friends 😉 I should be within that time limit but then, I probably should have been writing up a review instead. Guess that’ll have to be pushed back. Expect me back soon with the next Fantasia Festival review. For now, have fun! 🙂