With the sheer amount of MCU movies we get every year, they are now in so many different phases, it seems to be the right time to start ranking these films.
Compared with other superheroes, MCU is more or less complete in my viewing with only a few slots as this post goes up now but it will be updated with the remaining films in between that I have to catch up with. You will see the unseen movies at the bottom.
Let’s take it away!
1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) Review
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) Review
3. Captain America: Civil War (2016) Review
4. Thor: Ragnarok (2017) Review
5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) Review
6. Iron Man (2008)
7. The Avengers (2012) Review
8. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) Review
9. Thor (2011)
10. Ant-Man (2015) Review
11. The Incredible Hulk (2008) Review
12. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) Review
13. Thor: The Dark World (2013) Review
14. Doctor Strange (2016) Review
15. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) Review
16. Iron Man 3 (2013) Review
17. Iron Man 2 (2010)
Not seen yet:
Black Panther (2018)
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
Captain Marvel (2019)
Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
That’s my list..to be updated as I catch up gradually!
What is your favorite MCU films? How would your ranking be different from mine?
One thought on “Sunday Lists: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, Ranked”
Both guardian films were my favorite. However the first avengers film had me at the core because I was witnessing a big moment on screen.
I call these moments a “Star Wars” moments because when Star Wars was released in the 70s it blew people away. Quite literally people had never seen something so amazing in a movie at that point.
So to see my childhood heroes come together and finally fight together was everything I used to day dream about. Seeing it on screen was a huge gift to me that the movie didn’t have to be all that good. I felt the same way with the 2017 movie IT. As a fan of the book finally seeing pennywise on screen was a long time waiting.