Aren’t Sunday brunches the best? I love them a lot! Its why this recipe (even though I made it for a quick dinner solution) works great for this morning’s post!
I’m all about making food quick and simple and I’ve been seeing these muffin tin recipes for a while. I kind of improvised most of this myself, which seems like a norm nowadays since I just have to work with what we have as I’m too tired to go to the grocery store especially on the week nights after work. Excuses aside, This is how it turned out!
Eggs in Muffin Tin
Green onions, chopped
Herbes de Provence
*Quantity of each is as you please, except for the egg which is one per muffin cup
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350F and oil the muffin pan to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ingredients. Separate the chopped green onions and cheese into each muffin cup space (whatever you call it).
- Crack an egg into each space with ingredients.
- Season with Herbes de Provence and pepper.
- Cook in oven for 10 to 15 minutes (or until cooked).
This is my own recipe that I put together so nothing changed or substituted. However, if I were to redo it, I might cut the shallots smaller or place less in the version I made. However, the taste of it all was really good. I like Herbes de Provence as a seasoning and a bit of pepper always brings out a nice taste to food. I used lactose-free cheese but whatever cheese you fancy probably works.