Check out my finale for this month’s Genre Grandeur over at MovieRob! My choice is a much newer choice from 2012’s My First Time with the very charismatic pair with Britt Robertson and Dylan O’Brien.
A huge thanks to Rob for letting me choose June’s genre for his monthly segment. I feel so honored! 🙂 Head on over to check out all the other choices because they are awesome!
Next month’s genre is dark comedies. If you are interested in participating, you will find where and when to send the reviews.
For this month’s next review for Genre Grandeur – High School/Teen Romance Movies, here’s a review of The First Time (2012) by Kim of Tranquil Dreams
Thanks again to Kim of Tranquil Dreams for choosing this month’s genre.
If you missed any of them, here’s a recap:
This month we had 16 review for GG:
- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999) – Darren
- Easy A (2010) – Drew
- Pretty in Pink (1986) – Reut
- A Cinderella Story (2004) – Natasha
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006) – Darren
- A Walk to Remember (2004) – Kim
- A Walk to Remember (2004) – Darren
- Say Anything (1989) – Eddie
- From Up on Poppy Hill (2011) – S.G.
- The Fault in Our Stars (2014) – MovieRob
- Ocean Waves (1993) – Darren
- Footloose (1984) – S.G.
- William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet (1996) – Anna
- Clueless (1995) – Carly
- Easy A (2010) –…
View original post 810 more words