Update Vlog! I’ve been meaning to do one of these for a long long time! I just never felt up to it.
I cut the video really roughly this time because I was under a time crunch between sleeping, waking up and going to work and the transfer taking longer to go onto my drive. Still, its here! I have some little updates and an announcements. In case you can’t watch YouTube, I’ll do a general point form update under the video and a little extra something that I cut out of the video but finally decided that I’d like to add it on anyways.
Here we go! Excuse the really bad cut at the beginning. I had a lot of “ahs” and “ums” and “so”, making me try to cut it down as much as I could plus it was almost 10 minutes long and who has time for that. Its a little over 7 minutes now 😉 Please give it a chance. I really tried to be quick and concise, apparently I’m not too good at it.
Recap at the bottom and here’s the little extra!
The first two weeks I’ll be heading to the west coast to board a cruise to Alaska. Vacation time booked makes me happy. I’m not sure who is situated in Seattle, if you’d like to meet up, just drop me an email and we’ll see if we can figure something out! 🙂 I’m also working on getting more stuff done so that I can have posts up to at least cover a week of material so that it’s not all radio silence.
- This coming week/end: Official moving date to my new place. Its a little hectic so my posts might be a little all over the place.
- Slowing down the pace of posts: Aim is 7 posts a week but with weekends off and here and there 2 posts a day
- Official Launch of Baking Through Disney for April! Baking is a loose term for any sort of dessert inspired by the movie. Also, a little side project to go through live action adaptations for certain Disney princesses or fairy tales if they are accessible to me.
- 2015 has been a great year full of indie books and my first screener for Park City! I’m super motivated!
- Film Review, Book Review and Recipes Index available in menu! Updated weekly!
- While I’m adding monthly segments, I’m still putting thought into finding the right time to get Crush of the Week/Month together.
- FINALLY! HUGE THANKS TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! I couldn’t ask for a better way to spend turning 29! 🙂
I’m sappy! I know, I know! I tried to keep that toned down but you all deserve it so much! Virtual hugs for everyone!!!
Have an awesome day, my lovelies!
Thoughts? Suggestions? What are you looking forward to?
A little later today I have a little treat going up! Hopefully it’ll turn out to be a fun post 🙂