Now this is what I’m talking about! 2014, just with this week, you’ve already beaten my entire 2013!
This week was not eventful, well, the beginning at least. In fact, the last two weeks have been really a constant of me saying that I’m busy, stressed, tired. I promised I’d reveal everything when its all finalized.
BUT, before that reveal, lets get on with the smaller awesome stuff. We’ll build up to that a little and it actually matches up perfectly with this weekend because its a special day tomorrow and I’m thinking of something special to do, that I haven’t quite decided on just yet.
This post will be possibly long but it’ll be happy and positive and all sorts of happy wonderful things 🙂
5) I got my new watch that I bought on Boxing Day sale from Beyond the Rack.
Its the first time I’ve done any business with Beyond the Rack and let me tell you, I am very satisfied. I got this before the estimated delivery so that makes it so much more awesome. And well, I’m also satisfied with Canada Post who delivered this package last night at 7pm or something. Lovely light and comfortable watch 🙂 I haven’t had one of those in a while. My watch is also my cellphone. I’m all for multi-functional items but sometimes, its really easier to check the time instead of whipping out my smart phone.
4) Did I tell you I’m being maid of honor for a long time good friend’s wedding in March? If I have, I’m sorry. Yesterday, I also tried on my dress for that event. I think there’s still a few touch ups on the dress itself but overall, the dress is beautiful. As for me, I need to polish those workout goals a little especially in the upper body. No pictures for this one until the day of. This links to my Facebook and I’m sure she wants that to be a surprise for everyone.
Which is also to say that tomorrow, they invited me to go with the couple to the bridal show. I’ve never been to a bridal show and it sounds pretty fun. I, myself, am not having those gigantic weddings but the one thing I did make my boyfriend promise me when we get married is that I get to have a pretty white dress and get a nice wedding photography session.
Anyways, it seems like there are already two weddings coming up this year. What can I say…we’re coming to that age, right?
3) Its not so great that my TESL course is possibly going to expire soon, like in a week and I’m SUPER behind. I have been getting my act together and working late nights studying and studying. That also explains the slowing down in posts. However, I do enjoy that pace. BUT, thats not the point. I study with either music or a movie playing in the background, which also means I can’t watch something new. I went back and got back into a few of my faves. I figured that I’d add that in here and put some feel good musical scenes to give you a reading break.
EASY A (review coming up)
BRIDESMAIDS (review coming up)
HAIRSPRAY (review HERE)
BURLESQUE (review HERE)
I’m starting to admit that I do like Zac Efron quite a bit but you know, I really like this guy even in his first little role in OC back in my high school days.
Cam Gigandet is just so handsome and charming. *sigh* I like him so much!
As I’m typing up this post, I’m tortured with desire to reveal why this weekend is special and I’m thinking maybe since this is such a huge post, I’ll just do something short tomorrow and cut to the chase.
2) The runner up of good stuff is TRANQUIL DREAMS 3RD BLOGVERSARY. Its roughly around this time. I’ll do a brief explanation in tomorrow’s post. I just need a few moments to figure out what to do tomorrow to give proper thanks to all of you! 🙂 For once, I remembered it right on time which makes me quite happy.
1) Now, for the big reveal of what I’ve been being all secretive and busy with. I guess from up there, you’ve deducted that I’m NOT getting married. My boyfriend and I figured since we weren’t doing something huge, we’d skip ahead and back in early December we got ourselves a very awesome real estate agent which happens to also be a friend and started house shopping. Fast forward now to 2 weekends ago, we got to see two houses that we really liked and the reality of it was we liked both a lot too. However, we did make our choice and that leads to this paperwork that I had posted for a previous challenge.
And last weekend, I had my home inspection cleared and got myself a very thick report of little things we have to do when we move in.
And why am I only saying it now? Because our mortgage just got approved on Wednesday and well, there was really no other type of post to go up to talk about it but in my personal one 🙂 No pictures of my house of course since move in is not for another 3 months or so. Lots of planning though and my brain is already working on what to do next. Actual DIY projects start after my TESL is done next week. Maybe I’ll post about it 🙂 You know, interior decor, crafts, and that sort of thing…what do you think?
So thats my big news! I’m a home owner! 🙂 WOOHOO! The next step in life!
How about that? Doesn’t 2014 already feel better? Things are looking up!
I’ll be back with a little post tomorrow but for now: I gotta get back to work on my TESL.
Happy Saturday! 🙂