I go through phases of awards here. I think after a few that has gathered together, I really need to get my act together and start thanking everyone! We’re lingering between the past Canadian Thanksgiving and the upcoming American Thanksgiving so maybe its okay during this time to be repetitive and keep thanking you all for the support. As much as I blog because I love it, a lot of you make me keep doing this day in day out. I already talk to myself a whole lot at home, its either that or I talk to my cat, and she just looks at me like I’m crazy or that I’m bothering her sleep, so its nice when I know someone out there reads my ramblings and doesn’t want to throw tomatoes at me.
I’m trying to remember for the past month..I really don’t think there was any other awards before that, but if there were and I never made a post for it, just email me, tweet me, leave a comment. I’m getting back on schedule with the blog. I do this to give you the mention! Its the least I could do for thinking of Tranquil Dreams.
First up, we have Greg at “Destroy All Fanboys” nominating me for the award of The Versatile Blogger Award on October 21st.
I pride myself in being versatile. Its something I realized my blog is all about. food, photography, travel, festivals, movies, music, pinterest, crafts, workouts and books. You name it and I can probably whip up a post about it some time or another. Its also the reason I realized that I don’t have time to keep everything under control. However, whenever I receive one of these, its my boost to remind myself that I’m doing something right and someone out there is enjoying it 🙂
Thank you Greg! Now you have the right to request something you’d like me to post about if you ever want to 🙂 I put his link on the top with his blog. You definitely should go and check it out because he is awesome! We have gaming and movies and I’m a huge fan of those things, maybe you are too.
Here are the rules:
1. Display the Award on your Blog
2. Announce your win/nom/nod with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I will take care of those rules in just a little bit. I’d just like to mention everyone first. Give the thanks and then you can decide if you want to read even more (at this point probably not so) interesting facts about me but you should scroll down to read the nominees because they have awesome blogs and it took me eternities to narrow it down.
Next up, I received my second of this Versatile Blogger Award from Diane at Tvor Travels! I’ve been following Diane’s blog for a while and she goes on all these trips around the world that make me want to just pack up and leave, but then where would I get all that money and whatever would I do with the boyfriend? Point is, Diane is fantastic and she comments a lot on my blogs. She’s super nice and her travelogues make me feel like I’m right there plus she has some breathtaking pictures of wherever she goes all the time. You have to go and check out her blog! Thank you Diane so much! When are you doing the next Travelling Through the Movies segment? I’m in love with that one especially a lot, and you need to check it out 🙂
The rules are similar to the previous one:
– Display the Award on your Blog.
– Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
– Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
– Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment (I do pingbacks!)
– Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Last one this month was a fantastic Halloween nomination from Dawn from dawnyhosking with a never before received Most Influential Award.
Excuse me, Dawn? Have I been a good influence? Tell me I have at the very least 🙂 I’ve never considered myself influential AT ALL, but if she thinks it, I’m mega flattered! A gigantic thanks to her! Dawn is a great writer and she shares a lot of her personal experiences along with creative stories. She’s fantastic and awesomely supportive. You need to head on over to check out her blog! I know you will love it as much as I do 🙂
The rules are:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Answer each of the 11 questions that your awarder asked, and then write 11 for your awardees.
We will start with these questions which I will also use for the my awardees as well! 🙂
1) What makes you happiest?
Having amazing people in my love that I care and trust! 🙂
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more?
3) What has been a special moment in 2013?
Being part of my good friend’s wedding as bridesmaids and pretty much every other little moment and surviving the bad ones 😉
4) What’s your favourite quote?
– Life is a process: Pity is that is that it cannot be relived but fortunately it doesnt need to be re-experienced either- Wait Till You’re Older
5) Do you like yourself?
TO A CERTAIN EXTENT!
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year?
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP?
My TESL Course and my Grade 10 piano practical exam 🙂
8) What was your favourite class when still at school?
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play?
CLARINET (in high school), GUITAR (trying to learn by myself)
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Guitar..now my fingers are more used to piano fingering than this. The chords are extremely hard to remember!
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting?
Crafts! 🙂 I used to have a section for that, but I realized its way time-consuming. It only surfaces during Christmas season now!
In order to keep this post concise, those will also qualify for the facts above. However, if you feel like there’s anything you want to know, just ask in the comments, I’ll answer you 🙂
Now for the MOST IMPORTANT part, who to nominate! If they don’t want to do a post for it, I completely understand but I’d like to show a few of you just how awesome you all are!
After some thought, I’m not going to be repetitive and I’ll nominate 15 for Versatile Blogger Award, right here!
They are in no particular order but I’d love to give them some mention as these are some fantastic blogs (as are millions others out there). If they don’t want to answer with a post, thats alright. No pressure at all!
Next, lets go to the 10 who I’ve nominated for Most Influential Blogger.
As mentioned above, I’m keeping the same questions as above. If you’d like to give me an answer, I’d love to hear all about it 🙂
If those answers aren’t good and there’s something you really want to know about me (although I already talk about my life a lot), go for it!
A mega huge gigantic enormous THANK YOU to Greg, Diane and Dawn! They are awesome and you all need to check out their blogs!
Congrats to the awardees! I hope you all know how much I enjoy everything you write and how much I appreciate your comments, likes and constant support!