I always love to play TAG! Last week, I got tagged by Rarasaur and I went on and tagged a few others of my own who participated in the game. A few days ago, I got tagged again. This time, its by the absolutely awesome ruler of the Matticus Kingdom, DJ Matticus.
Now he didn’t just tag me that day. Please allow me to go off on a tangent now. On the same day, he gave me an award also, The Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not going to write extensively on it. However I’d like to give a huge THANKS to him! This is the 3rd time I’ve gotten this award and he’s helped me believe that I’ve achieved some sort of versatility thats being enjoyed by all of you! I’m super happy about that because if its anything I’m good at, its being versatile. You know, jack of all trades, master of none 😉 Thats me! However, as much as its about me, its also about him. If you haven’t stopped by his awesome blog and kingdom, that has just started a new segment of Tug of War blogging style, you need head on over and show him some love right HERE! And if you already know him, then still head over and check out his blog, maybe he’ll have something new for you to explore. Once I figure out how to rearrange the awards on the side bar to give everyone their acknowledgement for the awards that I’ve got, it’ll be right there for you to see.
Now back to business, I’m sure a lot of you have already seen this blogging TAG going around but still, here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
I’ve had so many pictures of me lately so I’ll just re-use a recent one.
11 Facts about me:
1. I love daffodils!
2. Les Miserables is my favorite musical but Wicked is very close behind.
3. I love exotic fruits. My favorite is starfruits.
4. I will exit the house if I smell a durian anywhere near me.
5. I love finishing things by myself and I’m obsessed with puzzles.
6. I’m totally into the Resident Evil movies and can’t wait for the next one to come out.
7. I hate movies that end where everyone dies and the purpose all backfired because it makes me feel like I’ve wasted my time. The most recent example I have is The International.
8. I’d like to see a reboot of Hercules Poirot some time. Sherlock gets his shot in movies and TV series but we should show some love to Agatha Christie
9. As much as I love Dr. Seuss, the best story book to me Love Me Forever by Robert Munsch.
10. I just started having this immense addiction to peanut butter. President Choice style made from just 100% peanuts.
11. You probably already know this but I’m mega chickenshit when it comes to horror movies, but I love to watch it for the adrenaline rush.
There you have it. Some more facts about me! Now for my turn to answer some questions
DJ Matticus asked probably the hardest questions to answer *glares at him*…but I will try to answer them. I’m always up for a challenge!
1) What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen that wasn’t supposed to be a comedy? (MST3K movies don’t count.)
I don’t know what MST3K. Am I supposed to? Clash of the Titans (the one from a few years back with Sam Worthington) definitely ruled in the “so bad its good” (maybe) area. I still think its a crappy movie but I can tell you me and my friend had a blast just making fun of it and laughing AT it. I’m sure it wasn’t with it.
2) What is the least funny movie you’ve ever seen that was supposed to be a comedy?
This one is no-brainer. Austin Powers! Man, that movie put me in some serious REM sleep. I don’t think I ever passed out faster. My cousin woke me up in disbelief and then I really tried to watch it and 30 seconds later, ZZZZzzzz!!
3) Is there a line, for you, where one side the comedy is genius, and the other side is “too far?”
Jokes about race is probably in that area. Like I wouldn’t sit down and watch The Dictator because I’ve seen some of the jokes and some of it seems a bit overboard. However, I’d gladly sit down and watch a stand up comedy show of Russell Peters as he mocks them but it doesn’t seem to be as ill-mannered, especially if most of the people have experienced it and find some joy in it. I don’t know if I even make sense. Did I even answer this question?
4) If you ever said, “Hey boys, lookie what I got here,” what would you have?
Umm…a car…magazine…Top Gear preferably
5) Can you ever see yourself crushing on Mongo?
I’m gonna go ahead and say no because one, I had to research who this Mongo is. And the results came to Blazing Saddles movie which I haven’t seen. So in the sense of total and complete lack of knowledge, thats the only answer I could have. Unless there’s always the “maybe” option.
6) Why are you SO tired?
Nightmares about being late for work deadlines *shutters* Work, please leave me alone!
7) Where are all the *ahem* women at?
At home? I can’t help you with that. All my girl friends are at home and they are the only women I can refer to…or wait..Montreal is known for something else but thats inappropriate for this blog space or else the search results are going to be even more absurd than they already are.
8) If you could send a telegram, who would you send one to and what would it say?
Thats a tough choice and I’ll choose to pass on this question. So many people I would send a telegram to that my brain is currently overloading…
9) Who would you want to choreograph your dance routine?
No one. I can do those myself 🙂 Used to do that with my friends for a few Chinese cultural fairs.
10) If you could ride off into the sunset, would you pick a limo to do it in? Or…?
Nah no limo for me..so bulky. I’d pick a Toyota Supra, my dream car 🙂 or a Nissan Skyline works also.
11) Would you ever ride a horse on a blazing saddle?
No…I love adventure but not into that blazing part 😉
Here are my eleven questions:
1. Whats your favorite flower?
2. Whats your favorite musical? Broadway, movie, whatever you’d like?
3. How do you feel about durian? (If you don’t know what it is, I included the link)
4. Do you like to eat exotic fruits? Whats your fave?
5. If you were asked to put together a 3000 piece puzzle, would you do it by yourself or ask for help?
6. Do you have a favorite “so bad its good” movie? Which one is it?
7. What movie do you absolutely loathe watching and had the feeling that you wanted to burn or break it for wasting your time?
8. What book would you like to see adapted into a movie?
9. If you had a shelf of children’s storybooks, which would you choose?
10. Whats the one place you dream of seeing or thing you want to do in your lifetime?
11. What is the scariest supernatural being?
If you’re still reading this, I’m tagging YOU and I hope that you join in. Write up a post to tag other people and remember to link back to this post or put it in my comments to just answer the questions. I do own a versatile blog *wink* so there are people who drop by from photography, food, writing, book reviews, movie reviews, etc blogs. I know sometimes its sounds awkward to post up one of these random posts about being tagged. I don’t want to make it like I’m forcing you to do it. If you think you’ll have fun with this one, then do it. I hope to hear all your awesome answers! I know I’m slightly breaking the rules but hey, just once in a while is acceptable, right? 😉
8 thoughts on “Tagged AGAIN!”
MST3k is Mystery Science Theater 3000 and it’s amazing! It’s about a man trapped in space forced to watch terrible B movies with sassy/sarcastic robots until the scientists who sent him there glean enough information to find out how many minutes of bad movies someone can stand before going crazy. And, he talks through the films. So do the bots. Yep, now that I typed that, I know how nutso it sounds, haha! 🙂 Loved your list!
Yeah it does sound a bit weird, if not nuts. Now I know what it is, at least 😉 Thanks Rara!
“And if you care to fine me, look to the western sky…” 😉 Les Miserables is also my favorite, followed closely by Wicked.
I see Rara solved the MST3K question – the other bit of useful information is that all my questions were mostly related to the movie Blazing Saddles – which, since you haven’t seen, made it difficult to follow my crazy train of thought. Your new mission, should you choose to accept it, watch the movie!
I realized that afterwards and did a bit of research. I dig Mel Brooks so perhaps I’ll give it a shot 😉 And I’m going to look in my boyfriend’s movies..he has to have this somewhere…
Well, if he doesn’t… I’m not sure he is worth keeping around. 😛 Just kidding, just kidding… well, I’m not, but you know, who I am to say that. 😉
Pingback: Two Times TAGGED!! | Tranquil Dreams