Rarasaur spreads her love once more in sharing with everyone a little blogging tag that she was tagged in. Of course, I love games so I decided to take on the challenge! By the way, if you don’t know Rarasaur and you haven’t dropped by her blog yet, I don’t know what you’re waiting for, drop by there because she has lots of fun stuff going on there. All you have to do is click right over HERE!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Photo of myself and 11 Facts
I’m not exactly sure if you really need another photo of me. I post so many already. How about just another version of my gravatar picture?
2. My fave flavor of chips is All Dressed!
3. I could eat chicken every single day.
4. The most frequent question I’ve heard in my life is, “Are you mixed?” even from complete strangers or acquaintances.
5. My favorite moment of a plane ride is when the plane takes off…just so majestic
6. The only reason I watch Gossip Girl is because it reminds me that rich people also have their own problems and most of the time, its self-induced
7. After last summer, I have a major addiction to do tree adventures
8. I have the habit of buying at least one stuffed animal Disney character at every Disney story that I go to.
9. You may not know who he is but my favorite actor/singer/song writer and now entrepreneur is Hong Kong star Nicholas Tse.
10. My go-to game to de-stress is Time Crisis 4…
11. People always give me weird looks when I tell them I’m in business and not in some sort of science…I know I look like a nerd but c’mon!
Rarasaur’s Eleven Questions
1. Name a smell you love, a smell you hate, and/or a smell you never really notice.
I love the smell of freshly baked pastries and hate the smell of durian.
2. Name an interest or hobby you wish more of your friends shared with you.
Blogging? Only one or two of my friends actually do this….
3. Name something you can teach, that you’d enjoy teaching.
Piano…I know I’d enjoy teaching that. Just not sure about my teaching skills
4. What is something you’d really like to learn?
How to speak fluent Spanish! That language is expressive and beautiful 🙂 However, I’m losing the little bit that I used to know…
5. What do you do when you’re off-line?
Watch movies, play piano, clean, do chores, play with my cat, video games, intense workouts, dragonboat…the list can really go on…
6. Do you sing in the shower? If so, what type of music?
I sing all the time…most definitely in the shower. The echo makes everything sound wonderful. Sing all sorts of music, a lot of times its whats in my mind, songs from musical, HK pop, Taiwan pop, Top 40, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz..whatever..as long as its good (to me)
7. Would you rather be a raccoon or a fox? Why?
Definitely a fox. As much as I’d love to rummage in stinky garbage, foxes just seem so much more free and wild!
8. If you had to choose between a million dollars and superpowers, which would you choose?
At this point in life, a million dollars sure sounds sweet. It’d set off a whole lot of things I’d like to do with my life for one…
9. What’s your favorite day and why?
Am I boring if I say Saturday? Sleep in, Sleep late, do whatever I want, no work the next day…sounds pretty awesome to me!
10. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Everything I did was hard the first time to certain degrees. haha! But…Standing on the glass floor for 30 seconds for a picture on top of Calgary Tower was crazy scary!
11. To whom would you (or to whom did you) dedicate your first book?
My first book would probably be to my boyfriend…sounds mushy and nauseating but with everything that’s gone down in my life and he still stuck around, totally worth dedicating it to him
Man, those were some tough ones! My turn!
1) Cookies or Cakes?
2) What was your first Blu-ray or DVD you ever purchased?
3) Whats the most inspiring book/movie you’ve ever read/seen?
4) Cats or Dogs? Or other pets?
5) What type of music do you like?
6) Whats your favorite Grimm’s Fairy Tales?
7) Console, Handheld, PC or Arcades?
8) Favorite flavor of chips?
9) What animal do you visit first at the zoo?
10) What food could you eat every single day?
11) Who is your favorite superhero?
I have no idea who to tag and who would actually answer. Just a note that whoever is tagged, no pressure. You don’t have to do this but of course, its more fun if you do. You know we’d all love to learn a little more random facts about you 🙂 Also I tweeted some of you, not sure if it works since its the first time I’m doing it.
I hope it works because I just linked it to a post of theirs. So it also helps whoever wants to drop by their awesome blogs to check it out!
Have lots of fun!