Rarasaur spreads her love once more in sharing with everyone a little blogging tag that she was tagged in. Of course, I love games so I decided to take on the challenge! By the way, if you don’t know Rarasaur and you haven’t dropped by her blog yet, I don’t know what you’re waiting for, drop by there because she has lots of fun stuff going on there. All you have to do is click right over HERE!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Photo of myself and 11 Facts
I’m not exactly sure if you really need another photo of me. I post so many already. How about just another version of my gravatar picture?
1. I love Beluga whales, tigers, killer whales among the many animals I love
2. My fave flavor of chips is All Dressed!
3. I could eat chicken every single day.
4. The most frequent question I’ve heard in my life is, “Are you mixed?” even from complete strangers or acquaintances.
5. My favorite moment of a plane ride is when the plane takes off…just so majestic
6. The only reason I watch Gossip Girl is because it reminds me that rich people also have their own problems and most of the time, its self-induced
7. After last summer, I have a major addiction to do tree adventures
8. I have the habit of buying at least one stuffed animal Disney character at every Disney story that I go to.
9. You may not know who he is but my favorite actor/singer/song writer and now entrepreneur is Hong Kong star Nicholas Tse.
10. My go-to game to de-stress is Time Crisis 4…
11. People always give me weird looks when I tell them I’m in business and not in some sort of science…I know I look like a nerd but c’mon!
Rarasaur’s Eleven Questions
1. Name a smell you love, a smell you hate, and/or a smell you never really notice.
I love the smell of freshly baked pastries and hate the smell of durian.
2. Name an interest or hobby you wish more of your friends shared with you.
Blogging? Only one or two of my friends actually do this….
3. Name something you can teach, that you’d enjoy teaching.
Piano…I know I’d enjoy teaching that. Just not sure about my teaching skills
4. What is something you’d really like to learn?
How to speak fluent Spanish! That language is expressive and beautiful 🙂 However, I’m losing the little bit that I used to know…
5. What do you do when you’re off-line?
Watch movies, play piano, clean, do chores, play with my cat, video games, intense workouts, dragonboat…the list can really go on…
6. Do you sing in the shower? If so, what type of music?
I sing all the time…most definitely in the shower. The echo makes everything sound wonderful. Sing all sorts of music, a lot of times its whats in my mind, songs from musical, HK pop, Taiwan pop, Top 40, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz..whatever..as long as its good (to me)
7. Would you rather be a raccoon or a fox? Why?
Definitely a fox. As much as I’d love to rummage in stinky garbage, foxes just seem so much more free and wild!
8. If you had to choose between a million dollars and superpowers, which would you choose?
At this point in life, a million dollars sure sounds sweet. It’d set off a whole lot of things I’d like to do with my life for one…
9. What’s your favorite day and why?
Am I boring if I say Saturday? Sleep in, Sleep late, do whatever I want, no work the next day…sounds pretty awesome to me!
10. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Everything I did was hard the first time to certain degrees. haha! But…Standing on the glass floor for 30 seconds for a picture on top of Calgary Tower was crazy scary!
11. To whom would you (or to whom did you) dedicate your first book?
My first book would probably be to my boyfriend…sounds mushy and nauseating but with everything that’s gone down in my life and he still stuck around, totally worth dedicating it to him
Man, those were some tough ones! My turn!
1) Cookies or Cakes?
2) What was your first Blu-ray or DVD you ever purchased?
3) Whats the most inspiring book/movie you’ve ever read/seen?
4) Cats or Dogs? Or other pets?
5) What type of music do you like?
6) Whats your favorite Grimm’s Fairy Tales?
7) Console, Handheld, PC or Arcades?
8) Favorite flavor of chips?
9) What animal do you visit first at the zoo?
10) What food could you eat every single day?
11) Who is your favorite superhero?
I have no idea who to tag and who would actually answer. Just a note that whoever is tagged, no pressure. You don’t have to do this but of course, its more fun if you do. You know we’d all love to learn a little more random facts about you 🙂 Also I tweeted some of you, not sure if it works since its the first time I’m doing it.
I hope it works because I just linked it to a post of theirs. So it also helps whoever wants to drop by their awesome blogs to check it out!
Have lots of fun!
50 thoughts on “TAG! Blogging Game Fun!”
Can’t we play dodgeball or tug-o-war instead? 😉 Thanks for tagging me!
Haha! Sure thing! Let me see how to make that work through the blogosphere 😛
Great. Every time I log into WP now I’m going to be worried about a ball that’s been throw at me!
You suggested it 😉 I’ll not as creative but toss the idea over to Rara and I swear she’ll make it work…she always seems to turn the impossible into something very possible..
I think it has to do with being a dinosaur… there has to be magic in there somewhere, right?
Oh yeah..seriously! 🙂 I gotta find some magic to spark up my blog…
I guess we could ask her where she got hers, maybe the store has some left we could pick up?
Thats a really good idea 🙂
Rara, want to weigh in?
Pingback: Tag! You’re it! | rarasaur
You guys are hilarious, haha! 😀 I love you both, and your already-currently-magical blogs! I like this dodgeball or tug-of-war idea. But first, GLASS FLOOR? Yikes. I don’t know if I could do that, haha!
Also, since I know how hard it is to come up with questions, let’s see… (1) Cookies, I don’t really like cake. (2) Beauty and the Beast, (3) The Little Prince, (4) Cats! (5) All sorts– truly, though I suppose I more regularly listen to alt rock or ska. (6) The Fisherman and the Sea. (7) Arcades, Handheld, PC, and then console. (8) Oooh… all chips are amazing. I couldn’t decide. I eat everything but BBQ. (9) The lion! 🙂 (10) A turkey sandwich, (11) Golden-age Wonder Woman.
Yay questions! 😀
Love your answers Rara! Beauty and the Beast, cats, The Little Prince. I love arcades…was wondering who would also..haha! I was so hard..I kept staring at the ceiling for the longest time and around the room and then went to ask my boyfriend..who gave me stupid questions..haha! So yeah…But its done and you did them..yay!
Love this game…and dodgeball and tug of war on the blogs..would be kinda fun, eh?
Pingback: I’ve been TAGGED! ;) « JavaGirl's Life
Oh, and I just thought of how to manage it! A blogger issues a tug of war challenge– like cookies or cake. And people can use their own blogs with link backs, or the comments, to choose a side. A time limit is set, and whoever has more tugs on their side, wins!
The dodge ball one will come to me later. 😉
WOW! And thats why (one of the many reasons) we love you! I like that idea…haha! Maybe we should do it between you and me and djmatticus’s blogs..haha!
Okay… writing a draft today… I’ll link both you and Rara to it so we can get this tug-of-war started! Look for it maybe end of this week, this weekend, beginning of next week.
So I just figured out how to reply to threads here instead of just randomly, haha! Yay, me! Anyway, I love the theme and the post– I’m excited to play! 😀
Thank you both for the feedback! I’ll probably post it Friday… any objections?
perfect 🙂 I will be on the road..so if I have vanished and no tugging on my end..it will happen some time later at night 😉
No objection! I just realized the post didn’t say the time frame, though… that would probably help let people know if they have lots of time, or if they should get a move on. 😀
Umm…just wondering…should I delete these comments? haha! We’re discussing slightly in public…
*looks around suspiciously* Well, I suppose maybe the ones that say what the theme is? Just so there’s no unfair advantages. I don’t know if it matters if someone takes the tug-of-war idea, since ours will be awesomer, and we’d probably all still participate in theirs anyway. 😉 Haha!
yeah..sounds about right 😉 We’re all respectable people around here 🙂
Timeframe added… not entirely happy with the last paragrah. Either of you have suggestions or tweaks for that?
I sent in some suggestions for bolds and bullets, but you won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t use any of them. 🙂 I find that people follow instructions better if you keep them brief and bulleted. 🙂
I’ll check out your “suggestions” and take them into “consideration.” Which pretty much means I’ll do them all, because who am I to argue with the dinosaur of awesomeness.
Updated. Thanks for the suggestions!
It looks perfect!! 😀 Now I just have to keep myself from thinking of an argument until Friday. I don’t want to cheat. 🙂
Hah! Hey, I’ve already answered… you can go ahead and think of an answer too. Kim, that goes for you as well. I think being party of the organizing committee allows you certain advantages…
Well we’ll still have to wait for your post to go up to contribute, no? I can definitely think about it in advance 😉
😀 Oh good, because my brain doesn’t really have an “off” switch. 🙂
I took down the draft link! Its a bit late..but just to be sure to not leak anything…haha! Can`t wait for it to go up on Friday! 🙂 Definitely will think about which way I`ll be tugging 😉
Not quite as much fun as Scissors, paper, rock (which I tend to win. LOL) and I’m not as quick as I used to be, but, what the heck; I’ll play!! 😀
Awesomeness! Hope you have fun with it! 🙂
Oh, I am! 😀
🙂 Can’t wait to see your answers!
THANKS KIM!!!! It will probably be a couple of days before I can craft a response – but I will! THANK YOU!!
Its all good! Take your time and most important is to have fun with it 😉 Can’t wait to see what you say:)
Pingback: If I’m tagged twice do they cancel each other out? | thematticuskingdom
Thanks for the tag 🙂
My pleasure Tyson! 🙂
Loved your responses!!! I as well did the same questionnaire. Check out my responses here –> http://adventuresintheotherla.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/challenge-tag-youre-it/
Here is my response to your questions!!
1) I love a good warm cookie, but I am more of a cake girl…especially cupcakes!! 2) Ooh…hard to remember. Maybe this movie called In America. My first DVD purchase I was excited about though was Legally Blonde. 3) I really liked The Blind Side. 4) Dogs. End of story. 5) My iPod has a mix of things, but I enjoy a good looking man and a guitar (John Mayer, Joshua Radin, Matt Nathanson, Jason Mraz and Howie Day). I also like dance music like Ellie Goulding, Maroon 5 and Cobra Starship 6) Not that knowledgeable about these, but lets say Rapunzel..because that is the only one I know. 7) Umm…no idea. Handheld maybe. Because I am always on the go. 8) Don’t eat chips, but if I do, they would be Sun Chips in the Orange Bag. 9) Leopards 10) Is coffee a food? (Wait, I do eat that everyday). I would say Greek Yogurt. 11) Superman, because what girl doesn’t want to be saved from falling 108 stories by a strong flying man?!
Thanks for dropping by! Awesome stuff! Joshua Radin, Jason Mrax, Howie Day..love them all! I love handhelds because same as you, I’m always busy! Sun Chips are extremely delicious 🙂
Seems like big cats are winning the zoo question! haha!
Blind Side is definitely in my top inspiring movies! Plus it has Sandra Bullock and I adore her!
The Blind Side brings me to tears every time. Such an inspirational story!!!
Pingback: Bloggers Tag! | Head In A Vice
Pingback: first ever official Matticus Kingdom Tug-of-War | thematticuskingdom
Pingback: REIGN OF FIRE (2002) FO…. | Isaacs Picture Conclusions
Pingback: The Return of the Official Matticus Kingdom Tug-of-War | The Matticus Kingdom
Pingback: The Matticus Kingdom Wants YOU! | rarasaur