As mentioned in my WRAP IT UP post, I received my third award a few days ago. Every time I get one of these, its something I never expect, but they just pop up and give me the award nomination. Thank to lasesana for giving me a wonderful surprise in the form of an award nomination.
lasesana is a very versatile blogger. She has lots of really awesome recipes. She posts up 5 minute Spanish lessons and a connoisseur of cycling. Also she has book reviews. Lots of other fun stuff there. You definitely should check it out. I put the link to her blog on the top where I thanked her. So give her a like, comment or follow if anything interests you.
As always, these awards come with a package deal of requirements and here it is:
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
Point 1 & 2 are taken care of, so on to presenting this award to 15 deserving bloggers. Choices are hard, especially since I really put a huge amount of thought to not overlap my nominations. Here they are:
11) Written in Blood
12) Watch out, World
14) thoughts of rkh
These are all fantastic versatile blogs with many things that I love. I recommend them to all of you and I’m sure they will all have something great to check out. They will all get their notification moments after I post this up.
Now, we pull back to the last point: 7 things about me.
1) The places I’d love to visit some time in my life is Santorini, Barcelona/Ibiza, New Zealand, Ireland, and Prague.
2) I have a horrible memory…I need 3 calenders to remember the majority of what I need to do or events, etc.
3) I have immense love for teas, mostly green tea. Dragon Well is my favorite. This year its been about discovering Rooibos tea.
4) I’m trying to make up for all the novel reading I missed while I was in college/cegep and university, so I always have a book with me wherever I go.
5) I love keeping the tradition of sending out Christmas cards, even if I tend to wait till the last minute.
6) I love the feeling of when the plane lifts off…it just feels so majestic.
7) I have a cat who wants all my attention all the time (like right now)…I think she’s confused herself with a dog some days.
Now exactly sure how interesting all this is, but here are my 7 interesting facts.
A big THANK YOU again to lasesana for this award. Be sure to check out her beautiful blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!