Wow! Another award! I just can’t stop thinking about how awesome it feels.
First of all, I’d like to thank http://mridubala.wordpress.com for nominating me for this Beautiful Blogger Award. I absolutely love the short stories on that blog. You definitely should check it out.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1) I am usually great at multitasking but I am incapable of multitasking when I play action video games. The whole moving your camera angel and shooting simultaneously doesn’t work for me.
2) I always finish what I start. It just feels right to do so.
3) I am frightfully scared of the dark.
4) I cannot be alone with a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie or else I will eat the whole thing in one sitting.
5) The best discovery this year was soy based ice cream.
6) I am in love with the Les Miserables musical and hope to see it live one day (I could watch it on repeat).
7) I’m just (about an hour ago) won the NaNoWriMo Challenge and had the whole word count validated for the first time. Thats also why this took me more time than usual to post up. I had to get some way to share it 😉
I would love to nominate these 7 bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award (in no particular order of preference):
These blogs are all ones that I love and enjoy. You definitely should drop by their blogs to check it out. There’s a whole lot of awesomeness going on for all of them.
A big thank you again to Mridula for the nomination! I appreciate this a lot!
Have a great weekend!